- April 1, 2019
- Posted by: Advik williams
- Category: Blog
Fix the QuickBooks POS issues by dialing QuickBooks POS support Number
QuickBooks is considered the best accounting software that has made the life of an accountant’s very easy and hassle-free. Right from managing account functions to maintaining the business finances, there are a number of ways in which this accounting software can help the users. Apart from this, it also tracks the cash flow in different organizations. But, none of the product or service is flawless. Technical issues can happen with any brand. There are times when users face problems with QuickBooks POS.
The best way that can help the users in getting the quick solution of these QuickBooks problems is our 24 hours available QuickBooks POS support Number. No matter what issue you’re having, you can fix them all by dialing this number and talking to our team of technical experts. This number is just for you if you’re finding yourself surrounded by technical issues. So, pick up your phone and get connected with us.
Advantages of getting assistance from QuickBooks technical support number
There’s a team of certified professionals who provide assistance 24 hours to the users. Some of the main advantages of availing customer support service are:
- Users of QuickBooks will get an instant response from the enthusiastic team of professionals.
- You’ll be guided with proper steps in order to tackle the technical glitches that are encountered while using QuickBooks.
- Users are free to make a call at any time. Round the clock accessibility of the technical experts helps in fixing the problems to a great extent.
- The entire technical support service will be executed in a speedy manner.
- Technical engineers will instruct the users over the phone to troubleshoot the issues immediately.
How can I connect QuickBooks POS client to server?
If the server is in multi-user mode
- First of all, go to the “File menu” which is available in the QuickBooks POS.
- Now, you’ve to click on ‘Switch Company File’ and then to the ‘Multi-User’.
- After this, close the QuickBooks POS application and then restart your system.
If network discovery needs to be turned on
- In QuickBooks, tap on Control Panel t opens
- In the control panel, you’ll find the option of “Network and Sharing Center”.
- In the left side of the application page, you need to click on the setting of “change advanced sharing” option.
- After this, you’ve to enlarge the network profile.
- In the section of Network discovery, you need to click on the option of “Turn on”.
- Once done, choose the option of “all networks”. This will expand the entire section.
- Click on ‘turn off’ in the protected sharing pane.
- Once done, close the window and restart the system again.
If you’re confused about the above-mentioned steps then you can easily seek expert’s technical assistance by calling on our QuickBooks POS support Number. A team of techies provides instant help and 24 hours of assistance to the users. Whether it is about an effective solution to step by step guidance, users will get all sorts of technical support from our technical engineers.
Can I sync QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks online?
Yes, syncing QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks online is easy and it can be done by following these simple steps:
- Just open the “App Center” to get started. After this, you have to find out for the third party application.
- Once done, find “Apps” which is available on the left side. Click on it.
- Now, you’re needed to click on the drop-down list to browse it.
- In this step, you need to select a POS Solution.
- The final step is to click on the app to check more details.
QuickBooks POS support Number team ensures complete customer satisfaction in terms of quick help and proper guidance. Consider dialing our helpline number to rectify the technical woes.