- November 24, 2018
- Posted by: Advik williams
- Category: Blog
How To Reissue and Cash The Lost Paycheck In QuickBooks Online?
Well! You lost the paycheck and google searching keyword ‘I lost my Paycheck’ for support, or the time limit of an issued paycheck has exceeded 60 to 90 days. Now following some of the easy steps, you will be able to issue new check with ease. If you pay your employees, then you know how crucial it is to issue a replacement check. First of all, you should create a dummy check and handle it to the employee. After that, create dummy check number for the check number that is missing or crossing the time limit of payment.
Let’s discuss steps to issue paychecks in details.
Condition1: If I Lost my Paycheck (the lost one) is dated in the current quarter
- Choose menu, “employees” in employee center option
- Write the name of the employee whose name you want to print check
- Click option, “quick reports”, then change the date range
- After that double-check paycheck, select, “print later“, and then click “print” button.
- Now, window, “print paycheck”, submit paycheck & click “ok“.
Condition2: If ‘I lost my paycheck’ reported is in the previous quarter
- Do modification in a lost paycheck with the forth available check number. Then click “save & close“.
- After that from the screen, “write checks“, create check which is payable to the employee who lost a paycheck.
- After that, submit complete paycheck amount, the same check number submitted on modified lost payroll check.
- Click option, “Save & close“.
- Now, print check & issue to the employee.
- After that, change check number on write check screen.
- Finally, void the write check in the register of the bank.
Hope, you got answer to “How to reissue paycheck when I Lost my Paycheck? “. In case you’ve any doubts, then don’t forget to take assistance from our professionally sound customer service staff. They will meet you on call, listen to your queries in details and give you the right guidance.